2008年4月3日 星期四

Lost prophets



資工資傳迎新宿營MV出爐



重點是裡面blue放的歌

好聽啊!!



在這裡分享一下這首

{###_a68002001/7/1253098967.mp3_###}







Lost prophets樂團



can't stop gotta date with hate





Her eyes are open like a book

Her fingers stroke her hair to look

A moment feels so out of place

Cause we're left standing in disgrace

Paint your fingernails at night

Style your hair in the bathroom light

Hatred never looked this good

Whoever thought it could?



I don't want to wait or leave it up to fate

Cause I just want to watch you all night



Screaming Andie you goonie

Don't you wake me up I don't want this dream to

Andie you goonie

Don't you wake me up I don't want this dream to end



Once kiss those lips could never lie

But I know something isn't right

Don't be fooled my friends I said

Cause I see nothing in those eyes

All said and done

This won't be fun

Make no mistake

Those smiles are fake



Don't want to wait or leave it up to fate

Cause I just want to watch you all night



Believe me I know where we'll always be moving

I know we could find a key



All the times that we suffered this before

Never once did you ever close that door

All the makeup cannot hide that fact

That you're gone and you're never


沒有留言:

張貼留言